Thursday, September 8, 2011

Freaky.

These aren't birds. Not bats either. They're weird-looking plants or whichever you call it that grew on our kitchen ceiling.  FREAKY RIGHT???!


There are some fairly odd-looking plant-like.. er.. stuff growing on our kitchen ceiling. And also on our living room floor. I don't know if they're plants or what, they freak me out! I mean, there are no visible soil so how come these plants (if that's what you call them) grew there? I have a wild guess that they grew there because these surfaces get wet when it's raining, especially on the kitchen ceiling but! Somebody please explain to me how really this happened. Are these mushrooms? They're freaky. I'm freaked out, I'm telling you. >.<


Same plants on the ceiling. My mom already removed those on the living room floor but I BET THOSE PLANT-LIKE STUFF ARE GONNA GROW THERE AGAIN! I BET MY.. MY.. BUT SERIOUSLY! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment